PT Series Tubing Retrievable Safety Valve
The ‘PT’ Series Tubing Retrievable Sub-Surface Safety Valve is a Surface Controlled Tubing Retrievable Safety Valve (TRSV) designed to utilise the maximum bore size possible to offer a larger internal flow diameter and for this reason are the preferred choice in order to maximise production rates whilst also reducing completion costs.
The PT Series Subsurface Safety Valves are supplied with rated working pressures up to 10,000 Psi (690 bar) and are available in premium materials to suit virtually any well conditions upon request.
PTP provide a full and extensive family of accessories including Lock Open Tools, Puncture Communication tools and Running/Pulling Prongs in a wide range of materials.
Benefits & Features:
- Can be remotely operated on a fail-safe principle from surface.
- High Strength Power Spring for Deep-set Capabilitie
- PTP Wedge Fitting to connect the control line to the valve.
- Available up to 10,000 psi pressure rating
- Non-Elastomeric Dynamic Seal Assembly
- Rod Piston design
- Large internal flow diameter to increase production capabilities.
- Non- Equalising and Self-Equalising Flapper configurations
- Metal to Metal thread seals eliminate Elastomeric Requirement.